In what case will the power adapter burn out?
In general, in the use of some poor quality products are extremely prone to accidental failure, or burned out the computer
1, the current, voltage and the original parameters are not consistent, within 5% difference is ok, but more than this value may cause unusable or damaged problems.
2, the fault caused by the short circuit, because of the short circuit formed by the instantaneous current is very high, easy to make the computer in a short period of time in the state of high voltage computer damage.
3. The temperature of both the power adapter and the computer rises sharply, and it is highly likely that a short circuit will be formed and a fire will be started without effective treatment.